Principle and application of Magnetic universal chamfer deburring machine
Magnetic universal chamfer deburring machine by using the universal grinding wheel to rotate alternately at high speed, the sanding wheel slid over the working angle surface, and the burrs are evenly removed and evenly chamfered. The main function is polishing the position of chamfer, and the friction on the flat surface is very small. For example, the coated sheet metal parts are burred after laser cutting or stamping, and are deburred through the machine while chamfering. The size of the R angle can be adjusted as needed without damaging the coated film.
1. Suitable for deburring of metal parts after laser cutting, CNC or ordinary punching, die-casting, wire drawing, Such as high-quality processing parts such as iron, steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, zinc, magnesium.
2. For irregular parts, all the holes on the special-shaped parts, including the slit corners, can be deburred and chamfered evenly.
Features of Magnetic universal chamfer deburring machine
1. Uniform removal of the same surface burr, any external hole size and hole sahpe burr processed and high-end deburring quality that cannot be replaced by manual or equipment.
2. Low cost, the main shaft adopts 25mm aperture of general consumables, and the consumables have no binding and limitations.
3. Processing speed is fast, according to the processing efficiency South Africa, optional single or multi-unit models, processing line speed is adjustable from 0.1-28/m per minute.
4. Variable frequency adjustment to meet various processing needs.
5. Uniform processing, while not hurting the positive plane, does not hurt the protective film.
6. The operation is simple, the product is placed on the conveyor belt and automatically sent out through the machine.
7. Cutting friction force digital display, frequency, and conveying speed are digitally simple and clear.
8. The finished product is not deformed after processing and has high efficiency, which does not affect the dimensional accuracy and thickness.
Samples after treated by Magnetic universal chamfer deburring machine